Kodu Pac-Man





The game is not really the same as the original pac-man. They both win by eating spots (apples), but since it is hard to control the character in Kodu, I added landmines in order to let the game much easier. When I'm creating the game, I can't find the reason that the land keeps falling to the bottom and never came back. I reopen the project a few times and that randomly happens. I still don't understand why'd that happens. 
The beta tester told me that the game was too hard to win, and this is why I added landmines to let the game easier. 
If I got a chance to redo it, I would make the map a lot bigger, this will simply improve my game. I will also add some more interesting ideas in the game. like shooting missile by eating gold apples, camouflage the player for a few seconds to let bots miss their target. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GameMaker - Asteroids - Part B