Final Project Proposal

5/16 I make sure what game I am making : a pac man game but have a chance to kill the ghosts that chases you
- using game maker

resources (tentatively) : https://www.youtube.com/user/999Greyfox
day 1-2 : draft the game map

5/24 - 5/28 : draft the game map
5/30 - 6/12 : coding ( testing )
6/14 - : debugging
( plan )
5/24, 5/28 : I made the game map. It is a lot different than the one that pac man have but I think it would be good if I designed my own.
5/30 : I made the sprite of the character and also coded it to let him move around.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XDcSXVUGsE

6/1 : I spent the whole class to figure out how to code a wall but by the end of the class I still didn't            get it
6/5 : I decided to deal with the points first. The code of the coins were successful and so does                      the  points. It is adding correcting without any bugs.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTmB_pL2ZxU
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oosPQnxUjA&index=5&list=PLPRT_JORnIuo-                          DyoWbB7LBrhqlJnsltJq

6/7, 6/11 : I created enemies to chase after the player. If the player get caught, the game instantly                end.  I was actually planning to make something like press x to play again rather than just close          the game but I have no time.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pXRgsOz9EU&list=PL6jStcNV7jNpO37XoSvI7lvIfDNT1O10y&index=4
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxqJa2okdac&list=PL6jStcNV7jNpO37XoSvI7lvIfDNT1O10y&index=5
6/13, 6/15 : I went back to code the wall and I faced a few bugs like the enemies do not move once              they collide the wall. The player do not die when the enemy collides them. The way I fixed it is          I copied the code in sys_persistent and putted in obj_enemy. This is kind of weird and I took a            few time to understand this.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ixxN4X4vE&index=2&list=PL6jStcNV7jNpO37XoSvI7lvIfDNT1O10y
       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IysShLIaosk&list=PLPRT_JORnIur3eKIaD-IayrdEt8pOor18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GameMaker - Asteroids - Part B