GameMaker - Asteroids - Part C
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ADOs2Tbq2O9iAShDy64xbap4STCgR3T
I accidentally added ; in some of the codes that shouldn't be added, and it makes the game crashed. I fixed it afterwards.
I didn't make a lot of changes because I think the game itself is pretty much the way I think it would be. The things I changed is the sound effect and the controls. I was also planning to add an emoticon after the text " press R after restart ", but in some way it did not work so eventually I gave up the idea.
I planned to make the text like this ----> press r to restart ( ・`ω・´)
I accidentally added ; in some of the codes that shouldn't be added, and it makes the game crashed. I fixed it afterwards.
I didn't make a lot of changes because I think the game itself is pretty much the way I think it would be. The things I changed is the sound effect and the controls. I was also planning to add an emoticon after the text " press R after restart ", but in some way it did not work so eventually I gave up the idea.
I planned to make the text like this ----> press r to restart ( ・`ω・´)
Comments
Post a Comment